| 1 || February, 2020 || |
- Completed Transaction: (i) CPSE - ETF (FFO 6): Government of India realized an amount of Rs. 16,499.99 crore towards the proceeds on 03.02.2020.(ii) RITES Ltd.: Disinvestment of paid up equity capital in RITES Ltd. through OFS was successfully completed on 26th - 27th February, 2020. (iii) Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd. (SPMCIL): SPMCIL buyback of shares offer opened for subscription on 05.02.2020 and closed on 21.02.2020. GoI has received Rs. 293.45 crore approx. from SPMCIL Buyback.
- Important meetings/Policy decisions: (i) Asset Monetization: Two consultancy firms M/s KPMG and M/s JLL Property were appointed as consultancy firms for Asset Monetization of BPCL and B&R respectively.
- Progress of on-going transactions: A. IPO/FPO: (i) Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL): The Inter-Ministerial Group (IMG) in its meeting held on 17.02.2020 approved the RFP for engaging Advertisement Agency and Registrar for TCIL IPO. B.Strategic Disinvestment: (i) Air India: Air India Expression of Interest (EoI) is notified and last date of submission of EoI is scheduled on 17.03.2020. (ii) Central Electronics Limited (CEL): The Expression of Interest (EoI) was published on 03.02.2020. Last date of submission of EoI is 16.03.2020. (iii) Ferro Scrap Nigam Limited (FSNL): Request for Proposals (RFPs) for Transaction Adviser (TA), Legal Adviser (LA) & Asset Valuer (AV) have been floated by MSTC. Last date of submission of EoI was 30.01.2020 which was extended upto 28.02.2020. (iv) Nilachal Ispat Nigam Limited(NINL): Meeting of the Inter-ministerial Group (IMG) was held on 17.02.2020 and has selected M/s SBI Capital Markets Ltd. as Transaction Advisor (TA), M/s L&L Partners as Legal Advisor (LA) and M/s Adroit Technical Services Pvt. Ltd. as the Asset Valuer (AV) in respect of strategic disinvestment of NINL.
- Road shows: (i) International Road shows for promoting the proposed disinvestment in Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC) were held on 19th - 20th February, 2020 in New York, 21st February, 2020 in Boston and 24th-25th February in London.
| 2 || January, 2020 || |
- Completed Transaction: (i) MOIL Ltd.: Transaction relating to Buyback of 1,64,96,768 shares of Government of India in MOIL materialized on 15.01.2020 and proceeds amount of Rs. 250.47 crore (approx.) credited into Government account.
- Important meetings/Policy decisions: (i) Alternative Mechanism in its meeting held on 16.01.2020 decided to launch Further Fund Offering - 6 of CPSE ETF on 30.01.2020 for Anchor category and on 31.01.2020 for Non-Anchor category.(ii) Meeting of the Inter-ministerial Group (IMG) in respect of Immovable Enemy Property, was held on 23.01.2020 where the following decisions were taken: a) 18 immovable assets to be taken up for monetization as proposed by MHA. b) MHA would provide complete details of all 18 properties along with their clustering to DIPAM as soon as possible for further necessary action. The mode of disposal for the properties will be outright sale or as otherwise suggested by ITC appointed for the purpose and decided by IMG.
- Progress of on-going transactions: A. Strategic Disinvestment: (i) Air India: Meeting of IMG and Evaluation Sub Committee (ESC) was held on 17.01.2020 and 22.01.2020 respectively and it was decided to float the PIM/EoI on 27.01.2020. (ii) Air India Air Transport Services Ltd. (AIATSL): Meeting of the IMG was held on 17.01.2020 regarding strategic disinvestment of AIATSL and decided to issue fresh PIM as a part of the new process. IMG also decided to hold investor road shows in line with modification in the existing procedure of strategic disinvestment of subsidiaries/units/joint ventures. (iii) Pawan Hans Ltd. (PHL): Meeting of the Core Group of Secretaries on Disinvestment (CGD) was held on 27.01.2020 to consider draft PIM/EoI and SPA for strategic disinvestment of PHL and its was decided to re-issue the fresh PIM/EoI. (iv) Kamarajar Port Ltd. (KPL): Meeting of the IMG was held on 21.01.2019 in respect of strategic disinvestment of KPL to Chennai Port Trusts and to discuss the draft RFP and SPA. CGD in its meeting dated 16.01.2020 recommended that M/o Shipping and DIPAM may examine the possibility of completing the transaction by 31st March, 2020. (v) Hindustan Fluorocarbon Limited (HFL): CCEA on 22.01.2020 has approved the proposal of closure of HPL. (vi) Central Electronics Limited (CEL): AM approved revised PIM/EoI and draft SPA on 15.01.2020. The EoI was published on 03.02.2020. Last date of submission of interest is 16.03.2020. (vii) Ferro Scrap Nigam Limited (FSNL): RFPs for TA, LA & AV have been floated by MSTC. Last date of submission of EoI was 30.01.2020 which is again extended upto 28.02.2020. (viii) Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL): PIM/EoI was approved by CGD on 27.01.2020. EoI will be issued shortly.
- Road shows: (i) As part of the marketing of the transaction process of CONCOR, road shows were held in Dubai (10th-11th January, 2020) and in Singapore (13th-14th January, 2020).
| 3 || December, 2019 || |
- Launch of Bharat Bond ETF: (i)The first issue of Bharat Bond-ETF launched on 12.12.2019 has been successful in subscription of Rs. 12,165 crore towards Bharat Bond-ETF, which is oversubscribed by 1.7 times against the base issue size of Rs. 7,000 crore with participation of 54,217 retails investors.